Limitations of the unregistered version
The unregistered version of Office Password Recovery Lastic has certain limitations. The unregistered version supports:
- Partial decryption of MS Word 97/2000/XP/2003 and MS Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 documents protected with a password to open.
- Recovering of modify passwords up to than three characters long for MS Word 97/2000/XP/2003 documents.
- Recovering of ‘modify’, ‘workbook’, ‘shared workbook’ passwords up to three characters long for MS Excel 97/2000/XP/2003 documents.
- Removing of ‘modify’, ‘workbook’, ‘shared workbook’ test passwords (a password set to ‘test’) for MS Excel 2007/2010 documents.
- Recovering of VBA project passwords up to three Latin lower case letters long.
- Recovering of MS Outlook and MS Access passwords up to three characters long.
All other functions are locked in the demo evaluation version. If some password can be cracked in the registered version of Office Password Recovery Lastic, the status for that password says <demo>.
In order to unlock hacking of all other passwords, you should purchase the full version of the program.